Wednesday, February 3, 2010

To all of our Twitter and Facebook friends and our fan pages Holistic Lifestyles Radio Show and Third Eye Live. I want to take this time to thank you.

To all of our Twitter and Facebook friends and our fan pages Holistic Lifestyles Radio Show and Third Eye Live. I want to take this time to thank you for all of your friendships they are very uplifting to our Host’s, Sponsors, and Myself.

The whole concept started January 3, 2009 the first time I went in front of the microphone on WWNN 1470 AM Health Talk Radio. My Thought was to be able to grow a grass roots network of all positive views regarding the mind, body, and spirit. To be able to carry a message of hope that would grow around the world steaming on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Blog Talk Radio, In The Rooms, and many others that we now steam to. I want to thank God for all the people that have been put in my path to help carry our message though all of or written blogs on our nine blog sites. I want to thank our sponsors for making this mission possible because they are the folks that believe in our mission and are financially funding our projects because they believe in the mission of education, prevention and love of mankind. I want to thank my wife Lori who in the many dark times of the last year, Lori has stood by me believing as I do that we can help people that may never have heard the message of holistic lifestyles or alternative health and wellness. It is real easy to talk with someone that understands, but what about the person who’s never heard the message. As most of you know I'm in recovery from addiction and I have watched as millions die from their addictions. I've come to understand that a lot of them know there was a way out. At the same time our show makes it available for all under spiritual attack to find help.

May it be Buddhism, Hinduism, Christianity, Metaphysical, or just spirituality, we want to help people find love, light, and hope. We also help introduce alternative health approaches to people who still have a hard time believing they work. Though our show’s and networks they can gain knowledge, understanding, and help.

In closing I ask that you join us on our new network and help us this second year in building the network of love, light, and hope. We invite all to join from all areas of holistic lifestyles, alternative natural health solutions, legal services, pet solutions, addiction help services, or financial services to mention a few. Thank you again for all of your prayer's of success for Holistic Lifestyles Radio Show & Holistic Lifestyles Radio Network. Join Us At http://holisticlifestylesradio.ning.com/

Sincerely,

John Hollis