Thursday, April 22, 2010

That’s why I’m such a big fan of Willard Water.


Health practitioners have known since the dawn of time that proper nutrition, vitamins and minerals can prevent disease and lead to an overall healthier life. Americans spend more than $2 trillion every year on health care but only about $5 billion of that is spent on vitamins, supplements and other forms of preventative medicine. Why is it that most other countries place emphasize maintaining a healthy diet and lifestyle but we Americans still persist in largely ignoring preventative measures and instead continue relying almost entirely on drugs and medicine given during sickness to make us “healthy?” I’m proud to say that I’m one of those few Americans who lives and practices a healthy lifestyle and firmly believes in preventative medicine to keep my body healthy so I’m better able to resist disease and prevent sickness before it has a chance to take hold in my body. That’s why I’m such a big fan of Willard Water. Willard Water helps our bodies absorb more of the vitamins, nutrients and minerals we need to maintain proper health and is an important part of a good daily supplement routine. You can find out more about Willard Water by visiting their website at drwillard.com or calling toll free at 888-379-4552. Listen To Show By Clicking On mms://streamer3.securenetsystems.net/WWNN