Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Cleaning with De-cluttering

Spring Cleaning with De-cluttering « Holistic Lifestyles Radio

Spring Cleaning with De-cluttering

by Holistic Lifestyles Radio on Mar.22, 2011, under Home

Relationships are the Primary Meal

Carol Harblin (CHHC)

Cleansing through de-cluttering your space. This has been an on-going task for me within the past few weeks. I started my Spring cleaning early. I have been going through every drawer and every piece of paper…..I see the memories, and for each item that doesn’t serve a purpose I throw away or give to good will.

This process is quite emotionally draining but it is also rewarding and liberating. For each drawer and cabinet I clean out, I can actually breathe better!! And I feel lighter as well.

De-cluttering is very cleansing and healing. It makes you re-evaluate what you own and where you are in life. Some things are like re-visiting a time capsule and after going through it you toss some and keep others for your future.

Don’t give up halfway through a drawer. Stick with it and follow through. I know it feels daunting, but you have to see what is serving you and what isn’t serving you.

…………and think about how much MORE space you will have when you are done!! It literally makes you breathe better!! How healing is that?? It’s the best feeling ever!

Step by step, inch by inch, work your way closer to a cleaner living space or working space.