Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tinnitus

Tinnitus « Holistic Lifestyles Radio

Tinnitus

by Holistic Lifestyles Radio on Oct.18, 2010, under Home


B. Reynolds writes:Thank you so much for the Sound Pillow. I can't tell you how much I enjoy it. It is a great help in my getting a good night's sleep (helps neutralize my Tinnitus). I always mention it to my doctor and I know they pass the information to other patients."

As the designer of the Sound Pillow I have spoken with thousands of clients over the past 13 years…I thought I had “heard it all.” But this success story even has me scratching my head and asking “Why?”

It started with a phone call by a father (James) of a young lady (Jill) who has severe hearing loss in one ear and profound hearing loss in the other. You see Jill was infected with Rubella Syndrome (German measles) as a developing fetus, which brought about severe hearing loss – a common effect from the virus.

James further explained that Jill also suffers with severe Tinnitus. That her Tinnitus is exacerbated by her digital hearing aids (she removes them after 3 – 4 hours of use). When Jill watched television or listened to her music, she cranked up the volume; way up. James joked about the “neighbors listening right along with her…” He was on the verge of desperation and hoping the Sound Pillow would help, in some way.

I admit, I was very skeptical and told him that I didn’t see how the pillow could offer any relief to someone with such severe hearing loss, but why not try it and see what happens, as the Sound Pillow is so cost-effective, he really had nothing to lose…He agreed…Two weeks later, I received another call from James.

To my amazement, Jill absolutely LOVED her Sound Pillow! It offered her real joy and relief. She not only uses her Sound Pillow to watch TV and listen to her music, for which her neighbors are eternally grateful, she also relies on it to help her get a truly restful night’s sleep. I could hear the relief and appreciation in James’ voice as he told me about Jill’s new outlook on life.

After more than 10 years of working with the Sound Pillow, and hearing story-after-story about how the lives that have been so profoundly touched by the Sound Pillow, instead of asking “Why?” I now find myself asking “Why not?”

If you find yourself asking “Why Not?” visit the Sound Pillow website at www.SoundPillow.com or call 877-846-6488.